Exploring Lake Geneva and the medieval village of Yvoire
Cycling Day Excursion
– Breathtaking views of the Alps
– Landmarks of Geneva: Jet d’Eau and Flower Clock
– Ride alongside Lake Geneva… without needing to park to enjoy the views
– Cross Lake Geneva by boat
– Visit Yvoire, one of France’s most beautiful villages
Discover “Greater Geneva” by bike and the rich beauty of the Lake Geneva basin. The excursion sets off from Annemasse train station, easily reached from the main stations in the region thanks to the Léman Express.
The safe and secure route follows bikeways, cycle paths and minor roads to the town of Nyon from where you will board a cross-border boat to the village of Yvoire, one of the prettiest villages in France.
After a convivial meal, make the most of the afternoon to stroll around the village and enjoy the views of Lake Geneva or visit the renowned Five Senses Garden.
Return to Annemasse at the end of the afternoon
Price per person:
- 95 euros
- Hybrid bike rental with 1 pannier
- GPS preloaded with the route
- Roadbook with information on attractions to see/visit during the ride
- Bicycle fitting and adjustment
- Explanation of the itinerary before setting off
- Support vehicle (with stops at predetermined places)
- Nyon – Yvoire crossing
- Lunch at Yvoire (3 courses)
- Transfer Yvoire – Annemasse at 17h00
- Taxes and gratuities number)
- Expenses of a personal nature
- E-bikes are available for a 40 euro supplement
- Road bikes are available for a 30 euro supplement
- Gravel bikes are available for a 20 euro supplement
Get More Info
Want to learn more about a tour? Complete the form below for a detailed description.