Panoramic sunset over Geneva and Lake Geneva
– Short cycling excursion to the Salève mountain above Geneva.
-The relatively undiscovered banks of the Arve
– Breathtaking panorama from the Salève
Meet in front of the train station in Annemasse, near the tourist office of “Monts-de-Genéve.” Explanation of the excursion and delivery of bikes.
We will reach the foot of the Salève, the iconic mountain overlooking Geneva, by riding the greenway “Annemasse – Geneva” before following the Arve river and its unspoilt banks. To reach the top of the mountain, we will use another form of transport… the cable car – easier given the amount of climbing to cover!
The final stage of this multimodal excursion is a 1km walk along a relatively easy footpath to the well-named restaurant “L’Observatoire,” from where you can enjoy the sunset over Geneva and Lake Geneva before enjoying a dinner with Savoyard flavor.
We will then transfer you to Annemasse with optional drop-off at the tram stop “Moillesulaz.”.
These are ecial group rates for parties of 6 or more. For smaller parties, please contact us.
Price per person based on a group of 6:
- 90 euros
- Hybrid bike hire with 1 pannier
- Roadbook with information on the itinerary
- Dinner (drinks are not included)
- Cable car ride
- Return transfer by minibus
- Taxes and gratuities
- Expenses of a personal nature
- E-bikes are available for a 20 euro supplement
- Gravel bikes are available for a 10 euro supplement
Get More Info
Want to learn more about a tour? Complete the form below for a detailed description with route, mileage, and profile information, plus a list of hotels